Destroy the intelligence module blocking the entrance to the Lighthouse.
Enter the Lighthouse.
- Rebuffed by the entrance of the Infinite Forest, when you turn around, a large number of Vex are dropping down from their portals.
- These are different in appearance, being Descendants, vex not seen since the Vault of Glass.
- This area has a respawn restriction, so you must survive the entire encounter to move forward.
- You will encounter Descendant Goblins and Fanatics.
- Before you get to the circular wall, you will encounter Tyranos, Gatekeeper.
- Going to either side of the circular wall you will encounter Descendant Harpies and more Goblins.
- When you reach the far side of the circular wall, you will the entrance to the Lighthouse is being blocked by a Vex device of some kind.
- You will want to fight your way through the Vex that will be appearing this area to render the Intelligence Cube vulnerable.
- You will encounter Descendant Goblins, Hobgoblins and Descendant Fanatics in the initial wave.
- The second wave will have a lot of Descendant Harpies with a few Goblins as well.
- The final wave begins with the appearance of Methodios, Module Proxy.
- Methodios will bring yet more Descendant Goblins with it.
- When reduced to half health, it will teleport away, bringing in a group of Vex that you will need to fight.
- Methodios appears on the slopes of the path between the Lighthouse and the circular structure.
- Continue to damage it to make it teleport ahead of you, onto the pathway itself.
- More Vex will appear when it takes more damage on this straight pathway.
- Fight through the Vex and continue to hunt Methodios.
- It will teleport to the front entrance of the Lighthouse.
- Destroy it and the remaining Vex to break the shield around the device blocking your way forward.
- With the barrier down, go into the newly accessible Vex Gate.
- This will bring you into the Lighthouse itself.
- Approach Brother Vance to complete the mission.