Overcome the Sentinels to destroy the Blights and press onward.
- The Guardian will now need to to fight through 3 Sentinels that are maintaining the Taken Barrier.
- There are groups defending each of the Sentinels and they can be difficult to get through.
- On the left-hand side, the Sentinel is Teksis, Ascendant Sentinel.
- This group has a number of Taken Phalanx, and you will need to watch for the Taken Vandals that are in it.
- If you need a somewhat safe place, either head back out of the room or head to the pools nearby this location.
- Defeating most of the Taken here will cause another group of Taken to spawn here.
- This one has more Taken Phalanx, Vandals, and Knights.
- The next group is in the far side of the chamber from where you entered.
- On the left-hand side, you will encounter a number of Taken Hobgoblins.
- There are a few Taken Psions fighting the Scorn.
- The Taken are fighting the Lurkers and other Scorn in the area.
- Leading the Taken here is Om Alir, Ascendant Sentinel.
- Om Alir is a Taken Wizard who will be sending out a number of Shadow Thrall after the Guardian.
- You will also need to watch out for a Ravenous Taken Wizard that can spawn into the area.
- The final area is that on the right-hand side.
- You will see a number of Scorn, with a Deranged Abomination leading the charge against the Taken.
- You will be facing more Lurkers in the area as well.
- Inside the hallway on the right-hand side of this chamber, you will encounter Taken Psions,
- And leading the Taken on this side is Yamaat, Ascendant Sentinel.
- Head back into the main chamber after you defeat Yamaat.
- Go up the stairs and through the back doorway.
- This leads to another large room.