Destroy the Taken barriers blocking your path to the Spine of Keres.
- The story begins in the Divlian Mists, where the Guardian will need to start fighting both the Scorn and the Taken.
- Go forward from the landing point to find the first of the 3 Taken Knights, Tir Balok, Daughter of Xivu Arath.
- Destroy this Knight, and they will drop an Arc Charge.
- Collect the Arc Charge, turn around and look to the left of where you landed.
- You will need to head to the front of the sealed archway.
- There is a Taken Bloom in front of the archway that you can dunk the Arc Charge
- In front of the sealed archway you can find a Scorch Cannon nearby.
- Make your way across the hillside and down to the shore.
- You will encounter Ravenous Taken Acolyte, Ravenous Taken Thralls and Ravenous Taken Knights on the way.
- You can take the path down to the shore as well.
- On this path, you can find Ruithe, Sworn to Xivu Arath.
- Continue from along the shoreline, to find more Taken.
- The leader among is Xavan, Daughter of Xivu Arath.
- Along the shoreline, you will encounter Ravenous Taken Minotaur, Ravenous Taken Thrall, and Taken Centurion.
- However, you will also be fighting Stalkers, and a Chieftain.
- Defeat Xavan and collect the Arc Charge that has dropped from her.
- Bring it to the sealed doorway and dunk it into the Bloom.
- Head back toward the shore, following the path.
- Go on up the stairs there and go up to the plateau there.
- You will find An Ragaar, Son of Xivu Arath with a Taken Centurion.
- Defeat them both and collect the Arc Charge.
- This time, as you approach the Taken Bloom, you will find an Abomination and a Ravager.