Find and destroy all backup generators in the tunnels before the Red Legion can move them to another location.
- There are 9 generators in the next large chamber that you will need to destroy to move forward.
- The good news is some can be destroyed at the same time.
- Immediately you will encounter Legionaries just inside the chamber.
- There are generators on each of the two bridges leading to the far side of the chamber.
- You will face, on the right, Legionaries, Psions and a Centurion.
- On the left, you will face: Legionaries, Psions, Incendiors, Phalanx, and a Centurion.
- More Centurions will come in from the back of the room.
- On each of the bridges you will find some generators.
- On the left-hand bridge, there are 2 close to the far end of the bridge on the left-hand side.
- On the right-hand bridge, you will find 2 more generators.
- They are just past the first barricades close to the far end as well.
- On that far side of the bridges, you will find more generators to destroy.
- In the back right, just past the base of the bridge on the right side, you can see 2 more Generators.
- There are 3 more generators that need to be destroyed.
- These last 3 sit in shielded towers that are just in front of you.
- Take some time to fight through and thin the Cabal on this side of the bridge.
- You will encounter Jagad the Overwhelming Surge who is the boss of this area.
- This Colossus will have a lot of reinforcements with them.
- Focus first on Jagad to eliminate the biggest threat.
- They will not go onto the bridge, generally.
- Take advantage of this and fire on them from the longest distance you can.
- Once the Cabal have been thinned, it is time for you to start working on destroying the final 3 Generators.
- At the base of each tower is the terminal that will allow you to disable the force field around it
- The force field will lower after a short delay and reveal the generator it was protecting on top.
- Destroy all 3 on top of the towers to complete the mission.