Destroy the fabricators the Trickster is using to create engram bombs.
- Make your way to the Southern corner where you can see a massive machine with a turbine.
- Climb up onto the walkway with a high jump.
- You can also find a hatchway on the side of the building.
- Go into that hatchway and onto the walkway there.
- Going up that walkway, you will encounter another Courier and a Corrupted Lurker.
- This will bring you up to the Turbine itself.
- At the base of the spinning paddles, you will see a large pile of Explosive Engrams.
- Go to the pile and collect an Engram.
- Turn back toward the doorway and look, up to the right.
- Throw the engram at the glowing section of the wall on the far side.
- Keep on guard because there are a Courier and a Corrupted Lurker attacking from one of the other doors in this area.
- Return to the pile of engrams and collect another explosive engram.
- Throw the engram at the glowing module on the wall.
- With both of the fabricators destroyed, it will be time to start hunting the Trickster.