Disarm the Mines is an Objective in the Dungeon called Grasp of Avarice in Destiny 2.
Reach the mines and disarm them before time runs out.
- 15-second timer
- This is a race section with the Guardians needing to rush through the areas of the Shroud.
- This area is filled with Dregs,
- Scattered throughout are triggers on the ground that add more time to the fuses of the Mines.
- By activating the triggers throughout the area, you add 5 seconds to the timer.
- Getting through this section is possible solo and with 2 other Guardians.
- Each section of the race has 2 fuse extension triggers.
- If doing this with 3 Guardians, have 1 Guardian focus on getting on the mines, and the other 2 Guardians focus on reaching the Fuse Extensions.
Disarm the Mines
- Once the console has been activated, the hangar doors open.
- While the doors opening, summon your Sparrow.
- As soon as the doors are open enough, hit the throttle and you are not going to let up until you reach the finish line.
- Having the sparrow, Always On Time (available via Monuments of Lost Light for Spoils of Conquest), is a massive boon for its higher speed.
- Immediately focus on going forward, going between the flat rocks on the left, staying on the ground (for now).
- Go un the ketch engine and launch off the rock just in from of the Hawk.
- This will have you go over a Fuse Extension, adding 5 seconds.
- Go over the Hawk's wing and head straight for the mine in front of you.
- Head through the central ring just below the mine to ensure it disarms, but do not slow down.
- Aim for the opening in the cylindrical building.
- For the person tagging the mines, focus on just driving down the middle of the path here.
- Navigate carefully around the metal coming from the ground into the hexagons above you.
- Head through the cylinder in front of you and keep just jetting forward through the third hexagonal metal structure.
- Exit the building and you will immediately tag the second Mine.
- You are back outside for the third section.
- Head through the metal tube in front of you for a quick path (if you're good at keeping steady.
- Otherwise, hug the left-hand wall for a smoother run without as much shooting at you.
- Be on guard for this third section because you have to worry about a Skiff dropping off a Walker.
- From there, follow the water for a moment to get toward the large cylindrical structure with the circular opening.
- Tag the Third Mine as you head toward the opening.
- There is a Fuse Extension through the metallic structure.
- Getting through to the next inside section, stay over the water for now.
- This will bring you over to the Fourth Mine with a number of Fallen at it (like all the others).
- You've reached the home stretch at this point, you just need to reach the next mine to finish this section.
- Stay with the water as you jet through this section.
- If you hang to the right after tagging the mine, you can easily reach a fuse extension.
- Otherwise just head straight along the area over the water.
- Head on down the slope and you will see a number of Launchers here.
- To quickly reach the Mine, drive through the launcher in the middle.
- Touch down, get off your sparrow, and rush over to the mine to tag and disarm it.
Fuse Extension locations
- There is a fuse extension over to the right from the entrance of the Sparrow section.
- Exit the hangar and head over to the right.
- By the Aspens, you will see a fuse extension.
- The second Fuse Extension is along the left-hand path.
- This second Extension is easily found along the path toward the mine, by launching from the stone plateau onto the crashed ship.
- Inside the first building there are 2 fuses.
- Immediately inside it, go over to the right.
- Just on the right-hand side of the metal nearby the circular tube in the middle is the fuse extension.
- From there, go over to the left-hand side of this area.
- Go up onto the metal flat on the left.
- Where the dirt meets the metal, you can find the fuse.
- Getting back outside, go down the middle, over the water.
- On the right-hand side of the small river you will hit the fuse extension.
- From there, go straight along the left-hand side and into the metal cylinder with the walkway.
- Just go along the walkway to tag the second fuse extension.
- This is the last section of the Sparrow challenge.
- Time to tag the last of the fuse extensions.
- From the third mine, go over to the right-hand side of this area.
- On the metal plate on the right-hand side, you will find the fuse extension.
- The last fuse extension is available only if you launch from the left-hand launcher.
- Just go through the left-hand eye to get the fuse extension triggered.