Make your way to the World Eater's Lair
- When you land, rush up the ramp in front of you to the very first landing for the entrance of the Leviathan itself.
- Wait for the door to open and head inside it.
- Go forward, over to the left and through the open area beyond the crates.
- From there, go past the turbine and into the white-lit opening in the floor with all the piping.
- Drop down into it and head through the opening found at the bottom of the short pit.
- Follow the corridor in front of you into the large open room.
- Continue forward to the open pipe on the left-hand side wall.
- Go inside that pipe and follow this tube.
- This will lead to a red hot room with molten metal on the floor.
- To get through to the far side, you must pass through the rotating gears.
- There are 3 gears that you must jump through.
- Take a little time to get the timing and head through the next possible opening after that.
- Continue down the pipe through the final gear and drop over the ledge.
- You will go through a series of launcher that will lead you directly to the reactor itself where you will encounter your first puzzle.