Withstand a Red legion counterattack while Ghost brute-forces a maintenance window.
Remove a power core from an exposed maintenance access panel, and force it into one of the artillery cannon's receptacles.
- Go to the center of Firebase Hades.
- Stand in the circular platform in the middle.
- You will see a notice about Guardians attacking the cannon above your Super meter.
- From the bunkers around the central portion, you will see Legionaries and Incendors coming out from them.
- There are also Psions that will appear on the upper portions of the bunker.
- Once the first part is complete, the power cores will be exposed.
- The Power Core will last for 30 seconds.
- Turn around and head across the circular central platform.
- You will see a panel has risen on the far side.
- Go to the flat portion on the far side of the raised panel.
- Head to the circular portion of this panel
- Interact with it to sabotage this panel.
- This process will need to be repeated twice more.
- Return to the central part of the Firebase.
- There are Phalanx, Legionaries, War Beasts and a Colossus.
- Fight through the Cabal surrounding the area while forcing the second maintenance cycle.
- The same hatches will raise up, allowing you to collect another another Arc Charge.
- Bring it over to the newly raised and marked panel.
- Go to the circular opening and deposit the arc charge into it.
- Once again head to the center of the area
- Trigger the third and final maintenance cycle, fending off the Cabal that are coming out from the bunkers.
- Fight on through the nearby Cabal.
- Once the final Power Core is revealed, go and collect it.
- Bring it over to the revealed panel in the same manner as before.