Make your way to the converters to perform a manual repair.
- Jump over the console and turn to the right, go through the open circular doorway.
- Once through, be mindful of the Stasis Mine which detonates as you cross the threshold.
- Follow the hallway to the right and drop down over the ledge.
- There are more Stasis Mines scattered on the walkway.
- On the far side, head through automatic doorway, fight the Dreg and then the Wretch on the other side of the door.
- Turn to the right, going down the stairs, going right then left.
- You will find a squad of Fallen on the other side of the wall you are passing.
- Turn to the left, heading toward the room with all the tripmines in it.
- Detonate one of the mines to clear out the room.
- Head on through it.
- Go over to the left and drop down into the opening in the floor.
- This will bring you back to the Tidal Anchor.
- Look toward the far side, you will see a Tracer Shank and number of Shanks and Dregscoming at you.
- Fight through them and then go through the open door on the left or across the middle.
- Go across the next walkway, fighting the Vandals, Dregs and Tracer Shanks.
- Continue along the pathway to the connecting bridge between towers.
- There are a number of Dregs and some Shanks on the far end.
- Fight across to confront the Captain and then press forward.
- As you near the tower, Acolytes, Cursed Thrall, and a Knight will come in from the far side.
- Fight on through them and cross onto the next connecting bridge, carefully.
- There are a number of hidden Cursed Thrall hidden behind the supports.
- Wait for them to emerge and shoot them, fighting your way carefully across the bridge.
- On the far side you will need to fight fight through a number more Acolytes, Thralls, Cursed Thralls , and a Knight.
- Go around the next building to the right.
- Look to the right and head along the remains of the connecting bridge.
- Head along them and jump over to the pillar across from you.