Final Bypass is a quest step in Destiny 2: Black Armory.
Part of the Niobe Labs Quest.
- If any Shield Drones are active on any enemies (excluding mines) then all enemies are immune to damage!
- Major (Non-Boss Yellow Bar) Enemies will spawn in additional enemies of their type.
- Servitors create walls that block parts of the room.
- This final bypass, has you fighting 4 Servitors, Kell's Scourge, a Major Shank and Siviks, Lost to None.
- This section is very difficult, so be ready for a challenging fight.
- In the Top Left is the Galasgos, Kell's Scourge,
- In the bottom right is Siviks, Lost to None
- In the top right area, under the stairs, will be a Shield Drone Splinter Mine that needs to be defused.
- Make it through the fight, defeating Siviks last.
- Now all 3 elements of Void, Arc, and Solar are needed.
- It is best that each member of the party has a different elemental weapon.
- Suggested is: Bow - Arc, Machine Gun - Solar, Sniper Rifle - Void.
- This is because you will need to locate your targets with your Forge Weapon before taking aim and activating the targets with the needed element.
- Machine Gun (Solar): Stand on the Hand and shoot (with the Solar): +, U, L, F, B, E, R, H, +, T
- Bow (Arc) Stand on Butterfly to shoot: Trees, Missive.
- Stand on Daybreak to shoot: Heart, Heart, Trees, Wings.
- Sniper Rifle (Void), stand on Tiger to shoot: Fish, Lotus, Temple
- Stand on Dragon to shoot: Rabbit, Bamboo, Temple