Enter the quarantine zone.
- When the Guardian lands, they are in Quarantine Sector 236.
- In front of them is a Walker boss, and down below the bridge is a squad of Shanks, including a Tracer Shank and a Resilient Tracer Shank.
- You do not need to kill the Walker, but it does pose a great risk to any Guardian passing through.
- If you have the Polaris Lance or the Whisper of the Worm, it is very possible to defeat the Walker with a very consistent string of critical shots.
- You can turn around and go behind the raised rocks nearby where you land to have a fairly safe place to snipe the Walker.
- If you just want to head through, take a little time to eliminate the Shanks that are in the watery area nearby the bridge.
- Go to the opening in the door at the far end of the bridge, past the Walker.
- Just inside, turn to the right and you will see a small opening low to the ground.
- Crouch and head on through it.
- Continue through this passage.
- This will lead you to another section of ruined walkway.
- Here you will encounter a number of Dregs, Resilient Dregs, a few Vandals and a Captain on the far side of the broken roadway.
- Clear out the initial group and then head toward the back of the area.
- A number of [[Destiny 2: Vandal|Vandals, as stated, are waiting to attack you en mass.
- Defeat them and continue forward.
- Blocking the way into the next tunnel is Meliks, Surging Captain.
- Defeat them and then continue on through to the tunnel beyond.