Find the Dead Exos is a quest step in Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
Part of the Lost Lament Quest.
"Lookin' like some of these flashes are of me trudging through ice and snow, passin' bodies of my fellow Exos. One of 'em looked to be surrounded by Vex Technology, another amongst the ruins of an old city, and another surrounded by factory equipment. The rest are a blur ... shame I left 'em behind. Wish I knew why. Bet you might figure that out." - Banshee-44
Locate and scan 3 dead Exos on Europa.
- There are a total of 9, but this does reference 3 particular Dead Exos.
- Found in the slopes near the center of Cadmus Ridge.
- Climb up the slopes just to the West as you enter the area.
- The second cliff will lead up to the Dead Exo, just look toward the Vex pyramid to the East and on the ground.
- This is an easily accessible Lost Sector in this area.
- Head to the Central Northern section of Cadmus Ridge and explore the cave here, going to the North and entering the small opening there to find your way into the Lost Sector: Perdition.
- Start into the Lost Sector, it is time to make your way through the rooms, going up the stairs, and stopping for the search in the third room, where you encounter the boss.
- Remember that the Hydra can be defeated with heavy damage in the first room, but is meant to be destroyed in the second room, after it has teleported to the back of the first room and then vanished against.
- The first room is filled with Harpies and Goblins, while the back of it has a few Hobgoblins.
- There are also 2 Minotaurs in this room to deal with.
- Clearing the first room will open the barrier here, allowing access to the stairs leading to the second.
- Be careful to reach the top of the stairs since there are more Goblins, and a Minotaur, but also Fanatics from in from the left!
- Clearing most of these will bring in reinforcements, which will include a Wyvern coming down the stairs with more Goblins, Hobgoblin and another Minotaur, as well as a Hobgoblin sniping from the ledge to the left of where you entered the room.
- Getting through all that, head to the far side of the room to take the next set of stairs upwards.
- You are close to the Dead Exo now, just it is recommended to finish the Boss fight against Alkestis, Sacrificial Mind and the final wave of the Lost Sector before searching the room.
- The Exo is found inside the boss room, in the front left of it, just beyond where the barrier was.
- Go over to the front right corner and look just past the crate there, just beyond where the barrier was, and below the fire extinguisher.
- There, you will find the Dead Exo.
- The Concealed Void is the Lost Sector in the Abyss, found under the ice near the center of the map.
- Make your way inside the Lost Sector and complete it as normal.
- Just behind the Cache at the end, a barrier will drop after the Cache is opening.
- Look to the right of the cache, onto the balcony behind it, to find the Dead Exo.