Track the falcon through the mountains.
- Having dealt with the War Beast pack, go on up the slope.
- Follow the falcon as its winds its way upwards and into the mountains.
- This will cause the scene to fade out and you will then be in Twilight Gap
- Continue down the slope as its twists to the left.
- It will level, rise and then dip again.
- This will lead you to a ledge, look to the right to spot a ledge that you can travel across.
- Walk carefully along this narrow passage forward.
- A Cabal ship will fly overhead as you walk along the cliff face.
- Continue forward, turning to the right when the path opens up.
- Go up the slope in front of you.
- Once again, you will find the falcon waiting for you.
- Go down the slope in front of you and over to the left.
- Be on your guard, there is a Cabal ambush of 8 War Beasts and a Legionary awaiting you on this walled in path.
- Use whatever cover you can find to press any advantage against the Legionary.
- Attack the War Beasts with Melee attacks if they get within their biting range for quick kills.
- Continue forward after the fight.
- This will lead to another ledge. Drop down on the right-hand side to land on another ledge safely.
- Follow this ledge to the right to find both a log you can cross and a cave you can use to get around a drop.
- On the far side, continue down the slope.
- Drop down over the next ledge and then jump the gap when you come to it.
- Turn to the right and continue forward.
- This will lead to the wide gap that the Guardian can attempt to jump
- If you fall, you will trigger a cutscene with Hawthorne.