Heroic Objectives are an optional objective tied to the public events that appear in Patrol Mode.
These are optional objectives to be completing during a Public Event that give extra rewards in addition to the engrams, planetary materials and reputation.
Fallen Glimmer Public Event
- There are small glimmer generators that appear a short while into each wave.
- Shoot the generators to find which one. Damage numbers will appear on them when shot.
- Destroying the generators in each wave will trigger the Glimmer Defense, Heroic Objective.
Fallen Ether Public Event
- A large Servitor is supported by a number of smaller Servitors.
- Destroy the smaller servitors to trigger the Heroic Version.
Spider Tank Public Event
- Destroy the armor around each of the Devil Walker's legs.
- It will drop 3 Arc Nodes.
- The fireteam needs to be bring 2 to each of the force field generators.
- Disabling all the force fields, unlocking the Scorch Cannons will trigger the Heroic Mode.
- This will send in a second Devil Walker the Guardians must defeat.
Witches Ritual Public Event
- There are crystal protected along the back wall of where you are fighting the Wizards.
- You must stand on hexes on the ground to bring down the shields.
- Destroying both crystals will spawn an addition enemy, Knight.
Vex Construction Public Event
- There are 3 Vex Plates in the area.
- The fireteam must stand (actually stand and remain in its vicinity) on the plate until it is 100% charge.
- You need to capture a point with a drill to complete the normal event.
- Look to the sky to spot the Thresher that is flying around.
- It will only make a few passes.
- You need to use those to destroy it to trigger the heroic version.
- Move in and out of the Blighted area.
- This will grant the buff Blight Receeding that lasts 5 seconds.
- During this time, the large Blight can be damage.
- Destroy the large Blight to trigger the heroic version.
- This will summon in a Blightwalker.
- Defeat the Blightwalker to complete the Heroic Event.
- In the Event area, you will find a number of Infiltrator Psions.
- Kill one of them and turn your attention to the Injection Rig itself.
- There are 9 vents on it, 3 on top, 3 between the limbs and 3 on the base.
- 1 on each level must be destroyed.
- All 6 at the top and between the limbs will open.
- Along the base, 1 of the 3 will randomly open. These will open for a short time only.
- Destroying the vents will bring out Infiltrator Valus.
- Defeat Infiltrator Valus