Nascent Dawn is a quest in Destiny 2: Warmind. Completing objectives here will give the Guardian Resonate Stems. These you will need later on in the Sleeper Simulant quest. This is part of the quest for the Polaris Lance
Nascent Dawn 1/5 - Quest Step 1
- Complete 3 Patrols on Mars.
This module is attempting to sync to a telemetery network. Clovis Bray once had the "CB.NAV" system dedicated to collecting data for its Warminds, but it's currently fragmented beyond repair. Exposing it to the telemetry contained in Mars patrol beacons might allow the module to find what it's looking for.
Nascent Dawn 1/5 - Quest Step 2
- Complete a Lost Sector on Mars.
- This can be either the Core Terminus found in the Braytech Futurescape or the Ma'adim Subterrane in the Glacial Drifts.
Nascent Dawn 1/5 - Quest Step 3
- Access a Sleeper Node on Mars
You've collected enough Resonate Stems to compose and Override Frequency. These keys are a fundamental part of the CB.NAV, and can access nodes for cached data. Each override is imprinted with specific telemetry data, and when you're approaching the correct node, it emits a signal for you to follow.
- Completing this step will grant you Diary 1/5.
- Bring the Diary 1/5 to Ana Bray.
- Bringing the Diary to Ana Bray will cause her to reward the Guardian with an Engram.
- Turn around from Ana Bray and head over to the marked machine.
- Insert the Diary into it to receive The Unsolvable Problem.