The solutions to the Imperial Treasure Maps on Nessus.
Well of Flame
- Land in the Cistern and then travel to the West to make your way toward the Well of Flame.
- Make your way up the ramp and start toward the entrance of the Well of Flame and drop down the pit toward the gate entrance.
- Once at the bottom of the pit, turn around and look behind you.
- Go to the back left, opposite the Vex Teleporter, behind the rocks.
- You will find the chest here.
Chamber of Water
- Travel to Nessus and land in the Watcher's Grave,
- Head to the North and go through the Vex Gate to the right of the barge.
- Travel through the tunnel and get to the main section of Chamber of Water.
- Go into the right-side half of this chamber and then go over to the left, toward the opening in the area, to the edge of the area.
- Jump up onto the pillar on the right and look to the right.
- You will find the chest just over to the right on a ledge.
- Jump up to the ledge carefully and open the chest there.
Chamber of Sky
- Travel to the Exodus Black on Nessus.
- Once there, summon your sparrow and travle to the Northeast, into the small cave entrance nearby, guarded by a number of Shanks.
- Head into the tunnel and go into the first chamber.
- Ignore the Vex in here and go through the Vex Gate in the back left.
- On the other side of the Gate, travel forward into the massive chamber.
- As you enter it, turn to the right and head for the blue lit section you can see in front of you.
- Go around the first corner, taking the Goblin in front of you.
- From there, jump up onto the ledge to the right and take out the Hobgoblin.
- Now, look up ab it to the ledge just above you.
- Jump and climb up onto it.
- Head forward from there, to find the Imperial Chest.