Olympus Descent Data Point on Mars in Destiny 2: Warmind.
Data Point 1
- Look toward the top of the trail in Olympus Descent.
- Toward the top, across from the rock near the top of the trail.
- Look toward the top of the rock wall nearby.
- Sitting in the notch at the turn, you can just barely see the Data Point.
- Fire on it using a Kinetic weapon.
Data Point 2
- In the Olympus Descent, go to the very first cave from the landing zone where you first touched down on Mars.
- Continue forward along the path to the first turn before the trail begins to slope upwards.
- Get to the left-hand side of the trail just past the massive ice pillar on the left.
- Look into the opening there, along the left-hand side of the trail.
- There is a ledge against the side of the trail with the data point on it.
- Use a Void weapon to break this Data Point.
Data Point 3
- Continue through the cave to the scannable WarSat sitting in the ground.
- Go to the Warsat itself and look over the ledge.
- Below the Warsat you will see the Datapoint sitting below it on the slope.
- Use a Kinetic Weapon to break the Data Point to collect it.