Overcome the Keeper of Petitions is an Objective in the Dungeons The Shattered Throne in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- This large arena is dark, making it hard to see too far, and the whole time you will need to avoid the attention of Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger, a shielded Taken Ogre in the middle of the arena
- You need to make a circle around the outside of the arena to be able to remove the shield.
- There are 4 Keeper of Petitions.
- Each one needs to be killed, and each one will drop an Orb.
- Collect this orb to get a "timed buff": Petitioner's Mark.
- Continue to defeat the Keeper of Petitions, to get your Petitioner's Mark to 4x.
- This will transform it to Petitioner's Burden.
- The timer is reset once more, so you need to rush to the dunk point, an Orb Ring nearby the middle.
- This will remove the shield from around Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger.
- Hit them with your Super (especially if its a burst super like Knife Barrage, Nova Bomb, or Thundercrash) after that.
- Immediately start unloading your heavy or very powerful weapons.
- Even solo, it is VERY possible to take them down in a single damage phase.
- If needed, you can go through another damage phase.
- Making it through (and killing Vorgeth, the Boundless Hunger), there is a door that opens in the back of the arena.