- 1 Summary
- 2 Walkthrough
- 2.1 Io Calcified Light Fragments
- 2.2 Titan Calcified Light Fragments
- 2.3 Mercury Calcified Light Fragments
- 2.4 Mars Calcified Light Fragments
- 2.5 Savathun's Marionettes
- 3 Objectives
Hidden chatter tells of an ancient Light bubbling to the surface, coaxed forth by the Pyramid's reshaping of our worlds. Furthermore, Savathun's scouts chase the Pyramid like hungry dogs. She chains their will with ritual and spellcraft.
- There are 25 Calcified Light Fragments that need to be collected across the planets.
- These Fragments will show when using Navigation mode when within 200 meters of a fragment.
- The Marionettes can be farmed on Io or Titan.
Io Calcified Light Fragments
Io - The Rupture Calcified Light Fragments
- From the Fast Travel point, go to the West, to the arch over the entrance of the Pyramidion.
- Here, start climbing up into the archway itself.
- Climb and circle your way up the path here to reach the Vex gate and go through it.
- Head out onto the balcony overlooking the Rupture below.
- On the right-hand side, nearby the strange circular machine, on the ground is the Calcified Light Fragment.
- Head back down to the ground level and make your way to the Southeastern corner of the Rupture, nearby the Lost Sector.
- Slip into the cave here and go to the back.
- There is a ledge high above you to the South.
- Jump and climb up to the top, look in the back left to find the Calcified Fragment.
- Exit the cave and go over to the North, heading along the middle of the area.
- Look for the cave entrance in the middle of this area.
- Inside here, go straight back to the East.
- Look for the split in the path, and go over to the right here.
- Inside here, you will encounter a Taken Minotaur and 2 Taken Goblins.
- Go to the back of this chamber, just behind the bones coming out of the glowing blue water.
- On the small ledge behind it is the Calcified Fragment.
Io - Lost Oasis Calcified Light Fragments
- From the Fast Travel point in the Lost Oasis, turn to the right and look over the ledge nearby.
- Drop down to the ledge just over to the right below you.
- On it, you will find the Calcified Fragment.
- Climb up to the Southeast, getting back to the main level of the area.
- Head to the East from there and go over toward the nearby large tree just up the slope.
- Wind your way up the slope here, staying close to the tree.
- Keep staying close to the tree and head toward the Southwest part of this tree.
- Climb the roots here and make your way to the Southwestern corner and jump down to the ledge below to find the Calcified Fragment.
- Turn to the Northwest, dropping to the ground and then make your way toward Terrabase Charon to the Northeast.
- Look to the Western side to find a tunnel back toward the center of the Lost Oasis.
- Through this tunnel, along the Northern side, behind the rocks is the Calcified Fragment.
Io - Giant's Scar Calcified Light Fragments
- From the Fast Travel Point, head to the Northeast, through the opening in the barricade.
- Head to the Southeastern corner of the barricade and go back into the barricade.
- Inside here, go to the Southern corner of the barricade and jump up onto the upper walkway.
- Look behind the pillar here to find the Calcified Fragment.
- Head out of the Northeast out of the barricade
- Follow the level path to the East, going over to the base of the machine arm, where its cab is.
- Look at the end of the path to find the Fragment here.
- Turn to the Northwest to make your way to the small cave to the North that Xur will visit.
- Inside here, turn to the left and look in the corner to find the Calcified Fragment.
- Head out of the cave to start toward the next Fragment.
- Outside of the cave, turn to the South and head to the next Cab.
- Jump up onto the cab here to find the Calcified Light Fragment.
Titan Calcified Light Fragments
Titan - Siren's Watch Calcified Light Fragments
- From the Fast Travel point nearby Sloane, head to the right of her lookout.
- Jump to the walkway back here and then follow it forward.
- When it reaches the closed doors, look to the left to find the Calcified Fragment.
- Return to the Fast Travel point and jump to the nearby buildings to the East.
- Head inside the building you landed on by going over to the West and entering using the door.
- Just inside, go over to the right and follow the path forward
Titan - The Rig Calcified Light Fragments
- From the Fast Travel point, turn to the South and head past the building where the Witch's Ritual PE happens.
- Go to the large machine along the Southern edge of this platform.
- Look at the base of the machine near the edge to find the Calcified Fragment.
- From here, turn to the East and jump across the whole platform.
- In the Southeastern corner of the platform, on the outer edge, you can find the next fragment.
- Time for the final fragment of the Rig on Titan.
- Jump down to the nearby lower platform to the West.
- Turn back to the East and head inside the open doorway.
- Deal with the Acolytes and the Knight in the area.
- Stay on the lower section of this area and go to the Northeastern corner.
- You will find the Fragment on the ground in front of the various terminals.
Mercury Calcified Light Fragments
- From the Fast Travel Point, head over to the ledge going back toward the back of the Lighthouse.
- Drop straight over the ledge to find the Calcified Light Fragment on the ground.
- From there, head to the West along this path to where the Colossus is.
- Jump up onto the raised platform to the North of it and use that to just onto the high ledge of the Lighthouse.
- In the middle of the ledge you will find the Calcified Light Fragment.
- From there, start over to the West from this Fragment.
- Go over to the Western side of the Lighthouse and look for the "stairs" along the side.
- Drop down only a step or two to find the next Fragment.
- Face out to the West from there.
- Drive past the Radiolaria Pool and over the lip.
- Go to the West from there to the nearby tree and look to the Northern side of the tree.
- Nestled in the roots is the Calcified Light Fragment.
- Head to the Southern side of the Glass fields, nearby the entrance to the Infinite Forest.
- Go up the slope, to just below the top.
- Look to the North, against the wall.
- You can find the final Fragment of Calcified Light there.
Mars Calcified Light Fragments
Mars - Glacial Drift Calcified Light Fragments
- There are 2 Calcified Light Fragments in this area to be collected.
- From the Fast Travel point, head to the Northeast, going toward the end of the bridge running through the Drift to find the shipping container to enter.
- Inside the shipping container, look to the East to find the Fragment.
- Now, exit the shipping container and head across the path to the West.
- At the opposite end of the bridge, turn to the North.
- Go into the building here and continue into the nearby open elevator shaft.
- Drop down into the shaft and look on top of the elevator here to find the Fragment.
Mars - Braytech Futurescape Calcified Light Fragments
- Time to collect the 3 Calcified Light Fragments here on Mars in the Braytech Futurescape.
- From the Fast Travel point, head over to the Northwest, toward the Lost Sector inside the building here.
- Look for the Lost Sector symbol on the wall in here.
- On the Western side of it, you will find the Calcified Fragment on the ground.
- Head to the East from there, into the lobby you can find Anna Bray.
- Look on the platform just below her, where you can see the support armature coming out of the wall.
- At its base is the next Calcified Light Fragment.
- Finally, head to the North, heading for the storage tanks there.
- Climb up onto the top of the farthest tank there.
- On top of that, the Guardian will find the Calcified Light Fragment.
- Savathun's Marionettes can be found either spawning in the wild or during the First Contact public event as the Taken Champions.
- The Marionette will only appear after you have defeated the Mini-boss that can be found in the locations.
- Expect the Marionette to have Barrier, Unstoppable, or Overload, so be ready for it.
- Occasionally, the Marionette will simply spawn into the World nearby a randomly placed Taken Blight.
- There is still likely to be a Mini-Boss (but they are Champions themselves) with them, so be on guard for it.