Press onward is an Objective in the Dungeons The Shattered Throne in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- Head forward through the door that opened in the back of the arena.
- Go forward, past the Statue of Sjur Eido.
- Continue forward down the slope, jumping from the remains of the walkway.
- Carefully jump down the stones to reach the platform at the end.
- Here, you will encounter 4 Taken Wizards.
- You can either fight them or just head straight to the middle and jump in the fountain of energy to be swept upwards.
- On this platform, turn around and go through the open archway.
- You will see more taken you need to deal with:
- This leads to an open area with a lot of Taken Acolytes, as well as Yamaat, Ascendant Sentinel, guarding the path upwards to the next level.
- Turn around and head across the beam to the next area.
- Jump down to the balcony below that has a Taken Captain on it.
- Rush past or take them out.
- In the next open shaft, jump across the broken bridge.
- On the far side, you will find 3 more Taken Captains here to either kill or evade.
- Past them, you will find a number of Taken Vandals coming down the stairs on both sides.
- At the top of the first set of stairs, go to the flat area between the next set.
- Here, you will find the next lift upwards.
- Take the lift up.
- Cushion your landing then head toward the section of walkway with all the Taken on it.
- There's a Taken Captain in the middle of the area.
- Getting off the walkway, you will encounter another Taken Captain as you enter the hallway beyond.
- Turn to the right as you enter the round room.
- Your objective will update, and you need to keep climbing