Shut down the Fallen barriers that prevent further access into Terminus East.
- This first section has 1 Vandal and 2 Dregs.
- Toward the barrier itself, you will see 2 machines.
- The one on the left, facing away from the barrier, is inert, while the one to the right, facing the barrier, has a glowing charge it in.
- Grab the charge and bring it over to the machine facing away from the barrier.
- This will lower the first barrier blocking your way forward.
- The second barrier is protected by more Marauders, Shanks, and Dregs.
- The Void Charge is to the left, against the far wall.
- Grab it and run it to the front right.
- The reciprocal for it sits on a crate against the energy barrier.
- Place the void charge in it to deactivate the second barrier.
- The third barrier has more Vandals and Dregs protecting it.
- Of the initial wave, most of them are in the lower area.
- Before you go for the upper portion to the left, clear this lower area.
- Make an initial pass in the upper portion, a raised balcony, to clear the Vandals and Dregs there.
- That will trigger the second wave of Fallen from the door nearby
- Fight on through them.
- With these Fallen defeated, head for the machine with the Void Charge in the lower area.
- Collect the charge, bring it to the raised balcony and place it into the machine up there to disable the third and final barrier.