Report: Altar-Reflect is a Quest in The Witch Queen.
Visit the Evidence Board
- "This throne world is folding up to hide its secrests like... psychic origami. Every edge we tug on turns up something else." - Agent LAI-701
- The Hidden have new intel. Check the Evidence Board in the Enclave for details.
- Head over to the Evidence Board and select Report Altar-Reflect to begin it.
Visit the New Altar of Reflection
- The Altar seems to have become an ever-shifting space, making it an excellent place to search for clues.
- "Bring the Enigma to the new access point at the Altar of Reflection in the Temple of the Wrathful and see what you can uncover."
- "" - Agent LAI-701
- Time to head back to Savathun's Throne World to take on the Altar of Reflection.
- Altar of Reflection is unlocked now as a Weekly activity you can complete for Powerful Gear.
- Touch down in the Quagmire to the Temple of the Wrathful.
- Make your way down into the Temple.
- Light things up destroying the strange hive growths.
- Making it to the entrance of the temple, you will want to head straight across the entrance
- Make your way on through the door opposite.
- Once in that hallway, go through the next door on the right.
- This will bring you into a dimly lit section of the Temple.
- Shoot the red-orange growths on the wall to get some illumination.
- Use this to find the platforms and make your way through into one of the depths of the Temple.
- Getting toward the secondary entrance to the Altar of Reflection.
- To move forward, you will find a large group of Scorned blocking your way.
- You will need to fight through Wraiths, Screebs, Stalkers, and Captain Taksisaa.
- Defeat them and head into the nearby archway.
- Once inside there, interact with the Deepsight Orb istting nearby the ledge.
- This only lasts 30 seconds, and will require that you have the Enigma equipped.
- Making it to the Deepsight Orb, you will need to solve the puzzle here.
- You have about 30 seconds to execute the following.
- From the Orb, turn to the pillar nearby you.
- Run past the pillar and turn back toward where the Deepsight Orb was to begin.
- You will see the Witch Queen symbol on the wall as well as the pillar.
- With it centered in your view, aim with the Enigma.
- This will unlock the symbol, revealing the path you are seeking.
- The "mirror" allowing accessing to Altar of Refection
Altar of Reflection: Catalyst
- Time to work on through the puzzles that are presented to the Guardian.
- The puzzle will vary for each Guardian, so take the notes more than what done.
- To start, you will find a number of Hive symbols on the low-rise wall.
- You will want to enter the symbols going from left to right.
- Look at the symbols and then run to the pool with the first appropriate symbol.
- Repeat this across the whole of the 4 symbols.
- Step into the fonts to get a charge of "Revelation."
- You will need to do this one more (likely) step into the fonts once again.
- After doing that, you will find the door leads into the Altar of Reflection itself.
- Head through the first chamber and then go through to the large chamber beyond it.
- You will find Witch's Eye, Keeper of Memory, a massive Shrieker.
- Witch's Eye, Keeper of Memory will be teleporting around the area as it takes damage.
- Inside there, you will need to find and defeat the Lucent Archivist.
- Throughout this room, you will encounter a lot of Acolytes that will be shooting at you, so just be ready for the hail of incoming fire.
- Use the pillars and staircases for cover as needed.
- You will need to clear the room of Hive for the door to open to the Reflection Pool itself.
- Once it is all done, the objective will update.
- Head through the door after that.
- Go to the Reflection pool and interact with it to find the memory.
Report your findings
- The ever-changing Altar has proven to hold some truths about Savathun's secrets, namely her connection to the Relic and the Enigma it shaped.
- "The ever-changing Altar has proven to hold osme truths about Savathun's secrets, namely her connection to the Relic and the Enimga it shaped."
- "Failure is always an option. Don't start until you're sure losing can still further your agenda. Savathun knew this, and so should you." - Agent LAI-701
- Return to the Enclave.
- Once there, you will want to head over to Evidence Board.
- The Altar raised more questions than it answered, but it did fill an important blank about Savathun's link to the Relic and the Enigma it shaped.
- "Review the case on the Evidence Board"
- "Savathun really thought getting her old memories would make her more dangerous. And... Well... it did." - Fynch
- Interact with the Evidence Board to get the rest of the information on this particular investigation.
- Throne World Weapon
- Unlocks Altar of Reflection Activity (Weekly reward Powerful Gear Tier 1)