Report: Resonance-Comp Quest in The Witch Queen.
- "You'd be surprised at how much of this job is combing through data, but things only get found when no one's shooting at you." - Agent LAI-701
- The Hidden have new intel.
- Check the Evidence Board in the Enclave for details.
- Just head to the Evidence Board and collect this quest to begin it.
Search the Resonant Locations
- "The Hidden report 3 instances of a complementary resonance in the Throne World. Search Miasma, florescent Canal, and Quagmire for the sources."
- "A good clue is like a strong cup of coffee. In that I need more of both to finish this." - Agent LAI-701
- Time to do some hunting to find the Resonant locations of the Osmir Fragment.
- From the Landing Zone, head over to the East and toward the fortress wall along the Southeastern side.
- Go through the tall archway into the outskirts of the fortress itself.
- Once inside, turn to the Northeast and climb up the nearby wall.
- Head over to the Western wall to track down the marker nearby.
- Interact with the site to find the group of Hive guarding it: Blistered Knight, a few Thrall and a trio of Acolytes.
- Defeating them will give you the first of 3 Resonant Runes
- Time to head out to the Florescent Canal to locate and collect the second Resonant Rune.
- Entering either from the Miasma or the Quagmire, you are going to want to head to the Southeastern section of the Canal.
- This is nearby one of the Regional Chests, found in this section, to the South of the entrance to Court of Thorns.
- Head to the outcropping with the small watch towers.
- Clear out the Wizard and the 5 Acolytes.
- With those Hive defeated, go over to the Eastern most tower and head into it.
- Inside it, look to the North to find the interact spot and call in the Hive that will attack you.
- Once again you will encounter a number of Thralls, and Acolytes.
- This time you will encounter a Blistered Wizard you will need to defeat to claim the Resonant Rune.
- Enter the Miasma either from the Florescent Canal or the Quagmire.
- Make your way to the Northern part of Miasma.
- Head to the raised section in the Northern part of the area.
- Climb up onto it and head to the far end, close to where the ruins are.
- Head over to the Scorned Banner that sits along the edge nearby the pieces of machinery
- Scan the banner to summon in the group of Hive that protects this Resonant Rune.
- This will call in a group of 6 Acolytes and a Blistered Knight.
Follow the Resonance
- "The resonance led you to a trio of ominous Hive runes. After a quick scan, Ghost picks up a new signal - for an Osmic Fragment - in Witch's Echo."
- "Even in a non-Euclidean space like Savathun's Throne World, triangulation can still work! It just means the math is a lot more exciting." - Hidden Agent
- Make your way into the Miasma and get to the Northern end.
- Once there, you will find a cave entrance leading down into the ground.
- This will bring you into Witch's Echo.
- Follow the path here down into the first major chamber to start the fight.
- You will need to take numerous Hive, with a Shrieker overhead.
- Deal with the Thrall, Acolytes, Knights, Revenant Wizard to clear the area.
Collect the Osmic Fragment
- "Savathun's Ghost left behind key evidence. What is Immaru planning to do with this Osmic Fragment?"
- "Producing a conter wafveform to a paracasual artifact is advanced stuff. The Hive are investing a lot in whatever this is." - Agent LAI-701
- Having survived the fight, make your way to the marked section of wall.
- Go to the outside section to find the Osmic Fragment sitting there.
- Interact with it to collect it.
- Time to head back to the Mars Enclave.
Report your findings
- "In Witch's Echo, Savathun's Ghost sicced the Lucent Brood on you. But you made it out with another Osmic Fragment and a new prime suspect."
- "Old evidence can mean new leads. Invent a new procedure, have a new insight... you want it all carefully cataloged." - Agent LAI-701
- Return to the Mars Enclave and interact with the Evidence Board.
- The first tie with Lucent Moths will appear above the source Osmic Fragment.
Review the Case
- "Oh boy, where to start with Immaru... He's the anti-Savathun. Reactionary. Emotional. Everything to prove." - Fynch
- At the Evidence Board, simply interact with it again to complete this quest.
- Throne World Weapon
- Osmic Fragment