Return to the Campsite is a quest step in Destiny 2.
Part of the Purifying Thorn Quest.
- Return to the Campsite
- Logging into Destiny after July 2nd, 2019 for the first time will greet the player with a message from Shin Malphur, directing them to head to the "same campsite as last time."
- Travel to the Eupreon Dead Zone's Trostland and head North into the Salt Mines.
- Travel to the Transmat and use that to travel to the next area.
- Head up the slope to the top of the path, where the road is blocked by a force field.
- Move to the edge of this ledge and look to the right, where you will see an opening with a pulsing light in it
- Head through here to the hidden campsite.
- Go to the far end of the campsite where you will see a white chest.
- Open it to get the System Positioning Device and the next step, A Fateful Gift.
Return to the Campsite
- The end reward of the quest chain is Purifying Thorn.