Traverse the Infinite Forest in pursuit of Saint-14.
Follow Saint-14's signal.
- Make your way across the Vex Crossroad and into the Infinite Forest.
- Fight on through the Infinite Forest.
- This will bring you through to the Simulant Future.
Follow Saint-14's signal
- Go forward into the dark future that the Vex have created and start up the slope in front of you.
- On the pillar and ledge to your sides are Descendant Hobgoblins.
- You will find a large number of Descendant Goblins.
- There are a lot of Descendant Vex to fight through.
- Going up the slope, turn to the right to find the bulk of the Vex to fight.
- Around the corner you will see 2 large time rifts open and deposit a number of Descendant Harpies, a Descendant Hobgoblin, and Descendant Goblins in front of you.
- Continue forward and then up the slope to the right.
- You will see some Descendant Axis Minotaurs coming down the slope after you from another temporal rift.
- At the top of the slope, look to the left, where you see a large tower.
- Go toward the base of it and into the walkway beneath it.
- You will find a Conflux that is defended by a single Fanatic.
- More Fanatics will appear from behind you, attempting an ambush at the same time.
- Destroy them then turn to the Conflux and interact with it.
- This will cause it to reappear elsewhere in this area.
Approach the Conflux
- Leave the area below the pillar you found the first part of the Conflux.
- Yet more Descendant Goblins await the Guardian out across the Simulant Future.
- Go over to the right, toward the entrance to the Simulant Future.
- Either head down along the slope and into the mass of Vex Descendants or go along the ridge to avoid most of them.
- You will still need to worry about the 2 Descendant Hobgoblins for their sniping positions.
- Simply approach this conflux to trigger it moving to the next location.
- Turn and head back up the slope you just descended.
- There is a Descendant Axis Hydra at the top of the ridge by the slope that is defending the nearby Conflux.
- Destroy the Hydra and then approach the Conflux it was guarding.
- The Conflux will vanish and move elsewhere.
- Turn toward the tower where the first conflux was and head between it and the nearby wall, you will see a door in the back wall of the area.
- In front of that door are more Goblins guarding the Conflux.
- Once again, just approach it to trigger it to move again.
- This time, fight off the surrounded Vex and wait for the Conflux to resolve itself, with 3 of them leading toward the diamond-shaped door nearby.
- Just wait for the next objective to begin shortly.