Find the high-yield explosives in Legion's Anchor and have Ghost transmat them to safety.
- This will lead into a large room with 3 sets of explosives that Ghost will need to transmat out of the base.
- The first set of explosives is nearby the entrance into the large room on the left just as you enter it.
- As you get into the larger room, you can see the 6-8 Cabal Legionaries and Psions that are in there.
- Clear out most of them to make moving around the room more possible without dying.
- With most of them cleared, head for the middle section of the room for easy access to the second set of explosives.
- Go over to the left and up the ramp.
- Be wary of the Centurion in the area.
- In the back, in the middle of the walkway, you will find the final set of explosives.
- Transmat this set of explosives away to begin the next objective.
- You are about to leave when Hawthorne gets an idea.