Seraph Tower is a Public Event Seraph Tower in Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy.
The Towers powering up the Seraph Bunkers and weapon production facility.
Walkthrough - EDZ
- Time Limit: 7 minutes
- This public event will be available on multiple planets, but the overall basics of the activity will be the same.
- There are 4 Support Towers that will alternate rising up from the ground.
- The Guardians participating in the event will need to stand nearby the base of the Tower to charge it.
- A number of 980 Fallen: Dreg, Vandal, Shanks, and Captains.
- They will all be rushing toward the Support Tower and standing nearby it to disrupt its charging process.
- After a set time, a number of Charges will emerge from the Tower: 3 (Unsuccessfully) to 9 charges (when successfully defended).
- Getting the charge will add 14-15% per charge to the Central Tower.
- Grab one of the charges and look between the central section of the area and the Support Tower that emitted the charges.
- There is a line of energy between the Support Tower and the Central Tower with a ball of energy at the end of it.
- Throw the charge at the ball of energy coming from the Central Tower.
- This will move the charge along toward the Central Tower.
- When it reaches the the Central Tower, Construction Progress will be made.
- The enemies will get more difficult, adding in Exploder Shank waves to everything else.
- Repeat this process, going between the different Support Towers.