“Silent Fang” are a type of Fallen.
A Fallen Captain that has escaped from the Prison of Elders.
- Shielded, must be disabled by Bombs
- Fighting the Silent Fang is about overcoming the Shield that they are protected by.
- During the initial phase of the fight, you will need to destroy Exploder Shanks for the explosives that they will drop.
- With that explosive, you will need to throw it at the Shield Generators to create an opening to damage Silent Fang.
- Be wary that Silent Fang will teleport shortly after the explosive hits him and you have fired a shot or two.
- You will mostly encounter a few Shanks to begin, with the pair of Exploder Shanks coming in from the back.
- The Exploder Shanks will always come in a pair.
- Destroy them for the Explosives that they will drop.
- Take the explosive and throw it, hitting the Shield Generators to create an opening to damage Silent Fang.
- When some of the Generators have been destroyed, Tracer Shanks will start to appear in the room.
- Prioritize destroying these robots for the damage that they can do.
- Along with them, some Marauders will start to rush at the Guardians as well.
- When all the Shield Generators are destroyed, you will have a long time to get damage in on Silent Fang.
- Taking too long will bring the Fang Servitor into the area.
- This Servitor is now generating the Shield around Silent Fang.
- To destroy the Servitor, you will need to throw the Explosive at it.
- It takes at least 4 Explosives to destroy the Servitor with direct hits to it.
- After that, you will have an opening to do more damage to Silent Fang.
- Repeat this process, fighting through the Fallen, to defeat the Silent Fang.