Breach the Cabal base and search for Thumos's ship.
Fight your way toward Thumos's ship.
- Go over to the left and up the ramp into the base.
- Follow the hallway forward into the next room.
- This will bring you into the Legion's Anchor.
- Inside this massive hangar you will fight the Cabal and Fallen fighting.
- As always, you can either fight through both forwards or just ignore them and sprint past the fight.
- In Legion's Anchor you would be fighting: Vandals, Dregs, Shanks, Legionaries, Phalanx and Incendior.
- Make your way over to the left, up the ramps, climbing upwards.
- In the back upper part of the room, go through the right-hand doorway to reach a hallway overlooking the landing pads.
- Turn to the left here and head over that way toward the door.
- This leads to a hallway where you will encounter 2 Scorpius turrets.
- Head straight forward and around the corner.
- This will bring you into another hallway with more Vandals, Shanks, and Dregs.
- Fight on through the hallway to the right and out into the next room.
- This will bring you to conflict to Teleks-5.
- Defeat all the Fallen here.
- This will open a nearby door and release Cabal on you.
- You will encounter Gladiator, Incendior, and Phalanx.
- This will lead to a long hallway with more Scorpius turrets on the walkways in front of you.
- Target the Scorpius turrets first to open up the room and have more space to work with.
- In the back portion of the room you will encounter more Scorpius Turrets there.
- There are more Psions, and War Beasts for you to fight.
- Go through the door in the back to arrive near the ship you are after.
- This will bring you out to the access path to reach the ship.
- Jump out to the ship, fighting through the Legionaries, and a Scorpius turret protecting the ship.
- To move forward, you will need to defeat all of the remaining Cabal.