- A hole in the ground will open up in front of you when the crystal is destroyed.
- Drop into this opening and carefully land on the ground below you.
- This will lead you into the Broodhold.
- Make your way forward, along the ledges on the left.
- Continue forward to the Hive sigil you will see on the ground.
- Approach and stand on it to summon up Enkaar, the Anointed.
- From the sigil, a gun will appear in front of you.
- Interact with the Hand Cannon that appears with the Draw! prompt.
- You need to wait for Enkaar, the Anointed to draw their weapon before you can shoot them with the Last Word.
- Defeating them will lead to a wave of Hive coming after you.
- A large number of [[Destiny 2: Thrall|Thrall] and Revenant Cursed Thrall.
- There are will also be 2 Revenant Knights.
- Clearing out these hive will make the next thing you are doing easier.
- Across the room, you will find another Hive Sigil that you will want to stand on.
- Just like last time, you will see Enkaar appear in front of you again.
- Once again, you must wait for them to draw before you can fire on them and kill them once again.
- This time, you will also see a Spectral Herald that you will need to deal with first.
- Wait for each to draw and immediately shoot them as you see their gun move.
- Continue on up the slope in front of you, toward the next marker.
- You will see yet more Thrall, Cursed Thralls and Acolytes.
- Make your way through the tunnel deeper, going over the hill and down the next slope.
- This leads to a third, and final, Hive sigil.
- Once again, Enkaar will appear with 2 Spectral Heralds.
- Focus on the Spectral Heralds in the order they spawn, then Enkaar.
- You will get the Last Word and the final quest step, a A Darker Path.