- The team needs to divide up, 4 people for plates and 2 floaters.
- This works out to 3 on the right and 3 on the left.
- There are 4 plates with symbols, 2 to on the left and 2 on the right near the back walls.
- If you are a Floater, go to the middle and claim the orb floating there.
- Avoid the black liquid filling the area after that as much as possible.
- The plates they will be jumping on are denoted by a hovering blackish sphere.
- Do not touch the black liquid because it will hurt you unless you have a particular Buff: Psionic Protection, it will hurt the Guardian.
- This fight breaks into 2 phases which will loop until completed.
- To begin the encounter, those by the symbol plate need to jump down onto them.
- The buff Psionic Protection will stop the surrounding fluid from harming the Guardians on the plate.
- Those on the plate will see the chain in front of them raising up.
- You need to hold this plate and not stop off it.
- This will bring up a Ceremonial Bather.
- Each plate will have approximately 3 that need to be killed.
- Immediately begin attacking them because they will charge the Guardian on that plate.
- The few floaters will need to deal with the Loyalist Legionaries and Loyalist Psions.
- Those on the plates will need to watch their buff: Psionic Protection.
- The Floater for each side will need to hold the plates for those on it when their buff stacks get low.
- Call out around the 20 stacks mark for a switch. Understand that someone maybe in the process of switching though.
- Those from the plates will need to head into the middle and grab the floating orb once again to refill the buff.
- The one on the plate is now a floater to work on clearing out the adds and to give the other plate holder a chance to refresh their buff.
- Continue this until you see arms raise and clamp onto the chain and a chime sounds.
- This phase calls for the fireteam to gather on the center plate.
- The central plate is now glowing.
- Those standing on the plate will have the buff: Force of Will.
- This will allow them to damage the hanging lanterns in the corners with the purple crystals inside them.
- Some of the fireteam needs to focus on the adds while the rest focus on break these hanging lanterns.
- There are a total of 12 containers, 3 on each corner.
- Bursting all 12 of the lanterns will end the encounter.
- When the buff Force of Will is up, the team on the plate will be thrown from it by a Psion, Sol Councilor, appearing and putting a shield around it.
- A Guardian needs to enter into the shielded area and simply melee them to get rid of them.
- This will have them create a projection which also needs to be killed, this time by shooting it.
- Failing to do this in time will result in a wipe.
- The overall strategy has not changed, you must bring everything into position to summon the lanterns and destroy them.
- Enemies have more health and do more damage.
- After a cycle of the lanterns, 4 of the 6 Guardians will get a debuff, Burden of Worthiness
- Axes are Bottom Right, Chalice is Top Right, Beast is Bottom Left, and Spears are Top Left.
- Run to the plate that has that symbol to remove the debuff and regain Psionic Protection.
- If not completed in time, the debuff will kill the Guardian.
- A Psionic Projection will also appear in the room.
- It must be killed to avoid unleashing its powerful blast.
- To complete the Challenge, 1 person must remain in the middle pool for the entirety of the encounter.
- They cannot leave the fluid pool, stepping onto the walkways around the pool.
- One person needs to hold the pool, standing in the fluid for the whole time.
- This person can rotate, but there must be someone in the middle pool constantly.
- They need to stay on the ground.
- They can replenish their buff by going to the middle plate and collecting the orb.
- Reward is extra tokens, unique emblem, guaranteed prestige armor (on that difficulty).