Cayde-6 is roaming the solar system and hiding caches of items and gear on different planets.
Each treasure map cost 4800 Glimmer to purchase.
Cayde's Odds and Ends can be found inside the chests.
- 1 Getting Pings
- 2 You like to jump, right?
- 3 Some kind of wall
- 4 Rest stops on Titan
- 5 Reef Awoken
- 6 So I chased the gang of Awoken thieves
- 7 Mapping these pings
- 8 And just to amuse myself
- 9 I always used Titan as a rest stop
- 10 Titan who gave me the lead
- 11 We Exo must've had it made
- 12 So this cache...
- 13 Those Fallen on Titan.
- 14 What idiot crashed the tank into the wall?
- 15 OK, I actually made a sketch to remind me of this one
- 16 Whole Week Video Walkthrough
Getting pings on another one somewhere high up in one of those towers. From what I hear, the Fallen are using those towers as some king of junkyard. Could be like a needle in a haystack. Good luck.
- Between the Rig and Siren's Watch.
- Go to the Tower on the walkway closest to Siren's Watch.
- Coming from the Rig, look on the ground to the left of the door.
- There are a number of items around the chest.
- Open it up to claim your rewards.
You like to jump, right?
I take it you like to jump, right? I see the way you jump all around the Tower. Guardians these days - no respect for gravity.
- Make your way from the Rig over to Tidal Anchor.
- Go up the stairs through the Hive infested area.
- Just after the Hive, you get into a corridor.
- This leads to a corridor with a gap in it.
- Jump across the gap and look to the right.
- The chest sits on a balcony there.
Some kind of wall
This one is in some kind of wall. What was it with the Golden age that they built walls around everything?
- Make your way over to the Solarium.
- Go across of the walkway, past the entrance to the Arcology.
- Go straight across, look to the left, up the short set of stairs.
- In the back left you will find the Chest.
Rest stops on Titan
You know what I used to love about my rest stops on Titan? Walking into the Arcology and thinking about it in its heyday. But then you get to thinking of how much we actually lost, and now the Hive are just spawning everywhere... and the will to fight boils right back up.
- Make your way into the New Pacific Arcology, connected to the Solarium.
- Go through the opening in the multi-color panels.
- Keep to the right and find the chest against the wall.
- Go up to the chest and open it.
Reef Awoken are weird like that. She assured me it was a gold mine, so I went exploring. Check near some kind of generator machine thing, there should be one I haven't hit in years.
- Head along the Rig
- Along the Rig, go onto the bridge leading toward the Tidal Anchor.
- Just through the tower leading to the bridge, stop.
- Look to the East.
- Underneath the stairs to the East to spot the chest.
- Jump over to the chest to claim it.
So I chased the gang of Awoken thieves
So I chased the gang of Awoken thieves up to the Arcology. That bridge didn't look too stable, and I'm not into methane baths, so I stashed what I had and picked up their trail inside.
- Make your way from the Rig Landing Zone to the East, toward the bridge leading toward the Arcology, and the Solarium.
- Go down the ramp and through the circular doorway at the base of it.
- Head through the doorway to the right.
- Continue toward the bridge ahead of you.
- Just head is the cache, on the right-hand side, between the crates there.
Mapping these pings
Mapping these pings to the latest from Sloane, looks like you'll be tearing through some kind of ceiling garden. Good luck with that.
- Make your way into the Solarium and head to the North, toward the entrance of the Arboretum.
- Run through the passages a short distance, through the green and blue lit rooms (first and second).
- Continue into the room with a tree inside a container.
- Go to the open section of the ceiling just past there, where the light is coming in from.
- Jump up onto the ledge above.
- Look around to spot the tell-tale glow of the cache.
- Go and claim it when you have noticed it.
And just to amuse myself
And just to amuse myself I would find natural x's in any environment and stash something somewhere beneath them, just to be able to say those words to myself... "'X marks the spot.'"
- Make your way into the Solarium and then go to the South to enter into the Festering Halls.
- GO through it to the room with the first ledge looking over the Hive.
- Look directly across from where you enter, you will see the tell-tale light from one of Cayde-6's stashes.
- Go over to the right, and jump up onto the ledge overlooking the lower part with the Hive.
- Go over to the far side of the room and turn to the left.
- Go along this ledge on the far side to reach the cache.
I always used Titan as a rest stop
I always used Titan as a rest stop before hitting the Reef. Something about those waves. This one's right under your nose. And your feet.
- Land in the Siren's Watch Landing Zone.
- Make your way to the Southwestern cross over to Sinking Docks.
- Go into the connecting bridge between the two areas.
- At the end of the bridge, before crossing into the Sinking Docks, jump over the railing on the right-hand side.
- Below the walkway itself, you will see the cache.
Titan who gave me the lead
Titan who gave me the lead said he stood there watching their spawning crud just repel off my cache... too scared to touch it. You aren't scared of a little Hive fungus are you?
- Touchdown at the Rig landing zone.
- Head to the South and start toward the Tidal Anchor.
- Cross over the bridge and into the Tidal Anchor
- Get through the first room with the Acolytes and Knight, going through the back right door.
- Follow this path forward through the hive filled area to the next room with the large window.
- Kill the Thralls, Acolytes and the Wizard.
- Go behind the back platform on the right.
- On the ground you will find the cache.
We Exo must've had it made
We Exo must've had it made back in the Golden Age. Just my presence alone seems to bypass any active security measure in the Arcologies.
- Make your way to the East and into the Solarium.
- Fight through the first room of the Solarium, going through the opening created in the wall.
- This leads to the large plaza room with the pond.
- Keep to the right and head on through the doorway past the Acolytes, going toward the Festering Halls.
- Continue through this overgrown passage until you come to the turnstill security check point.
- Just to the left of that you will find a small passage against the wall.
- Go into there, looking to the right to find the cache.
So this cache...
So this cache... all I remember is it's in a very ... blue room. You'll know it when you see it.
- Make your way from the Rig landing zone toward the Arcology via the Solarium.
- Once in there, you will need to head to the left and head for the door leading deeper into the Arcology.
- Go through the door, into the green-lit room, and turn to the right.
- Continue through the hallway into the large hallway.
- Go through the well-lit room and into the next hallway.
- Head across the hallway from the door you just entered.
- Jump up onto the walkway above the doorway you just came through.
- At the left-hand end of the walkway here you will find Cayde-6's cache.
Those Fallen on Titan.
Those Fallen on Titan. I've been after them for years. They ransacked an old trove I kept in the Sink on Venus, then went completely dark. Getting pings on one, but everyone who's been after it gets lost in the dark way down below.
- Make your way from the Rig landing zone toward the Solarium and into the New Pacific Arcology.
- Once inside the Solarium, head toward the back left entrance toward the Festering Halls.
- Go through the doorway and head through the hallway.
- Go up the stairs and ramps into the overgrown hallway.
- Drop down into the watery room and head on up the stairs in this room.
- In the hallway beyond, head to the left and drop onto the hole in the floor.
- Head on through the dark room and into the hallway beyond it.
- Turn to the left and drop into the large hive room.
- Go over to the left and look for the cache sitting against the wall.
What idiot crashed the tank into the wall?
What idiot crashed the tank into the wall? It definitely, one hundred percent, absolutely wasn't me. You believe me, right?
- Travel to Titan and touch down using the the Rig landing zone.
- Once there, summon your sparrow and head to the East, toward the bridge leading across the methane ocean to the Solarium.
- Go through the building and across the bridge.
- When you reach the far end of the bridge, go straight forward, toward the vehicle that has smashed into the wall.
- Make your way over to the right-hand side of the vehicle.
- Look toward the middle of the wall to find the cache sitting on the ground.
OK, I actually made a sketch to remind me of this one
"OK, I actually made a sketch to remind me of this one. And it looks like I put it... near some kind of windmill. Or fan. Or something."
- Touch down at Siren's Watch landing zone and turn over to the right.
- Head over to the West, across the landing platform, to the crossover joining the Siren's Watch and the Sinking Docks.
- Go up the slope and into the Sinking Docks themselves.
- Once there, turn to the right, then to the left, into the room with the Hive.
- Go straight forward and weave your way across the room then continue to the left.
- Run on past the Acolytes and through the circular doorway.
- You will be in front of the metal walkway, take the walkway down to the lower section of this area.
- On this lower platform below the Sinking Docks.
- From there, make your way to the back left section of the platform.
- Fight on past the Acolytes and the Wizard.
- Go to the interactive console in this area to find the cache.