Wanted Gravetide Summoner is a story mission in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
Completing the Wanted Gravetide Summoner.
- A new adventure will appear on Titan
- Travel there and head to the marker and begin the adventure.
- Head into the Lost Sector nearby the start of the adventure.
- In addition to the usual enemies inside the Lost Sector, you will encounter Hive.
- Inside the main boss chamber, you will see a number of Cursed Thrall, as well as 2 Wizards, and the Gravetide Summoner.
- For now, you cannot hurt the Gravetide Summoner.
- Take the time to defeat the Wizards and destroy the Cursed Thrall.
- Once you enter the room properly, you will encounter the Gravetide Thralls.
- Killing any of these Thralls will grant the Guardian: Ogre's Fury.
- While you will not be able to hurt the Gravetide Summoner just yet, but you will need this Buff soon.
- With the Wizard(s) defeated, a new foe will appear, the Gravetide Ogre.
- This is the start of the real fight.
- To harm the Gravetide Ogre, the Guardian needs to kill the Gravetide Thrall to get the buff: Ogre's Fury.
- Each stack gained extends the time for the buff and allows the Guardian to do more damage.
- The fight breaks into 2 phases.
- The first has the Guardian fighting a Wave of Thrall and in there encounter the Gravetide Thrall.
- When the Ogre has been reduce to half health, the enemies will change.
- You will begin to encounter Knights that are protected by Arc Shields.
- This part of the fight makes it HIGHLY recommended to be using an Arc Class.
- Kill the Knights to make things a lot more manageable.
- Kill most of the Thrall, focusing on the Gravetide Thralls.
- Once you have an opening, and 2-3x Ogre's Fury, attack the Gravetide Ogre.
- This will cause you to do significantly more damage.
- There is a checkpoint with the Ogre once you lower it to 50% health.
- When you finally manage to kill the Ogre, the Gravetide Summoner will start to move and become vulnerable.
- You will then want to eliminate the Gravetide Summoner.
- Having killed the Summoner, you will have a wave of Thrall, Cursed Thrall, and a Shrieker.
- Defeat the Shrieker to complete the sector (or at least have an easy time looting the cache).