Wasteland is an objective in Prophecy.
- This is a difficult area to navigate, being little more than ruins and sand dunes.
- The good news is you can summon your Sparrow
- There are ring around here that can have Taken.
- To progress forward, you will need to search the area to find these arenas and clear them out of Taken.
- Each of these Arenas have a glowing neon ring above them, making them easier to see.
- You know it's the right place because a Taken Blight will be there.
- Be careful traveling around, since there are Taken Minotaur bosses scattered throughout the dunes.
- Get to the area and clear out the Blights and Taken found there.
- In addition to the Blights, you can find: Taken Hobgoblins, Taken Phalanx, and Taken Thrall.
- Destroying the 3 Blights here, you will find that mote of energy found under the ring.
- Go to the ring and look at the mote of energy.
- The mote will leave, going off in a particular direction.
- Follow the mote in that direction to the next arena.
- Be wary of more Taken Minotaurs (and Taken Hobgoblins) in this area.
- Getting to the arena, you will find 3 more Taken Blights.
- Destroy the Blights and then look for the mote once again.
- The Mote will appear somewhere in the arena, and once again, take off in a direction.
- Hop on your sparrow and head off in that direction.
- The second arena has more Taken, adding in Ravenous Taken Centurion.
- Destroy all the Blights to manifest the Orb of energy again.
- After clearing the arena, follow the mote of energy once more.
- When you are done clearing the areas, you will see a beam of Pink Light appear along the edge of the Wastelands.
- Head to that Pink Light.
- This bring you to a large tower in the wastelands.
- Get to the front where you can see the orb and follow it up the stairs.