A Warm Welcome is a Post-Game Quest in Dragon's Dogma.
It starts after you have killed the Dragon in the quest, Final Battle.
- Return to Gran Soren
- Meet with Duke Edmun
- Duel with the Duke
- Make good your escape
- Time to return to the capital and see what's going on there...
- After the Final Battle, you will start in your house in Cassardis.
- Head to Gran Soren.
- Kill the new enemies that appear along the way in Moonsbit Pass, including Geo Saurians, Golems, Skeleton Sorcerers, and Skeleton Lords.
- Estan Plains is riddled with Harpies flying overhead.
- In the ruined walls you encounter Gargoyles and Hellhounds.
- Arrive at Gran Soren. Most of the city has been destroyed.
- Go to the castle and head upstairs to the Duke's solar and talk to the Duke.
- The Duke blames you for all the bad things that have happened and after a short duel, he sends his guards at you. Escape the castle grounds.
- Run towards the Noble Quarter.
- You will be attacked by Ser Maximilian and more guards.
- Escape with the pawns towards the Urban Quarter.
- Run to where the Fountain Square was, and to the gaping hole
- There will be a cutscene as you fall into the Everfall.