ESO: Guild Bank
The Guild Bank is a shared inventory system for your guild in The Elder Scrolls Online
Use to store and share loot between guild members
The guild bank is a shared storage area where you and your guild members can place items.
- The guild gets access to a bank once it has 10 members
- There are 500 slots in the guild bank
- The bank displays items from one guild at a time. You can press "F" to select one of your other guilds.
- Talk to a Banker at a Bank or Marketplace to gain access to the guild bank.
- The Guildmaster can place restrictions on who can deposit or withdraw from the bank, based on rank
- Don't share precious goods that you don't want to be taken and used by others. The guild bank is a communal resource and items placed here can and will be taken.
- Use the guild history to view a log of items and those who have deposited and withdrawn them.
- If the guild bank is not accessible, make sure you have the appropriate permissions and the guild is large enough to unlock it