The Treasure Map is an item in The Elder Scrolls Online
Leads you to treasure chests full of loot
- 1 Treasure Map Tips
- 2 Daggerfall Covenant Treasure Maps
- 3 Ebonheart Pact Treasure Maps
- 4 Aldmeri Dominion Treasure Maps
Treasure Map Tips
- You need to be carrying the treasure map to find the specific treasure. If you just go to a location of the treasure without the map in your inventory, the treasure won't be there
- There will be a dirt mound at the location of the treasure which you can dig to reveal the treasure chest. You have a shovel on you by default, so you do not need to buy one.
- The treasure chest is unlocked and does not require you to lockpick it
- Once you dig up the treasure, your map will be consumed
- Treasure Maps can be found in chests across the various regions
- Treasure maps are unique meaning you can only have one copy of a specific treasure map at a time; But once you find a treasure, you can get the same treasure map again.
- Treasure Maps are tradeable (except the CE Treasure Maps)
- Treasure Chests from maps can include:
- Green Items
- Blue Items
- Soul Gems
- Treasure level will correspond to the zone in which you found the treasure in.
- Found a treasure map? Click on your map below, the guides will lead you to the treasure chest!
Daggerfall Covenant Treasure Maps
Ebonheart Pact Treasure Maps
Aldmeri Dominion Treasure Maps