ESO: Treasure Map
The Treasure Map is an item in The Elder Scrolls Online
Leads you to treasure chests full of loot
 Treasure Map Tips
- You need to be carrying the treasure map to find the specific treasure. If you just go to a location of the treasure without the map in your inventory, the treasure won't be there
- There will be a dirt mound at the location of the treasure which you can dig to reveal the treasure chest. You have a shovel on you by default, so you do not need to buy one.
- The treasure chest is unlocked and does not require you to lockpick it
- Once you dig up the treasure, your map will be consumed
- Treasure Maps can be found in chests across the various regions
- Treasure maps are unique meaning you can only have one copy of a specific treasure map at a time; But once you find a treasure, you can get the same treasure map again.
- Treasure Maps are tradeable (except the CE Treasure Maps)
- Treasure Chests from maps can include:
- Green Items
- Blue Items
- Soul Gems
- Treasure level will correspond to the zone in which you found the treasure in.
- Found a treasure map? Click on your map below, the guides will lead you to the treasure chest!
 Daggerfall Covenant Treasure Maps
 Stros M'Kai
 Alik'r Desert
 Ebonheart Pact Treasure Maps
 Bal Foyen
 The Rift
 Aldmeri Dominion Treasure Maps
 Khenarthis Roost