This page has a solution guide to the Barilzar's Tower Puzzle.
- Barilzar wants you to help him with his experiment. He needs you to activate the crystals in the proper sequence.
- There are five colored crystals, each with a different shape:
- The hint Barilzar gives you is that "it's all about colors, like a rainbow"
- The key word here is "Rainbow". See pic below for colors of the rainbow:
Barilzar's Laboratory Puzzle Solution
Therefore, you should press the color crystals in the order specified:
Reset the Puzzle
- If you make a mistake or activate colored crystals out of order, you must reset the experiment and try again:
- Barilzar also offers an alternate approach to solve the riddle, with the clue: "If color isn't clear, examine the crystals. Start iwth the simplest shape and end with the more complex"
- Looking at the shape, from simplest to most complex, they are: