Obenion from ESO Morrowind
Obenion is an Bosmer (Wood-Elf) NPC in The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind.
He is a moneylender at Thieves Trove Finances in Vivec Outlaws Refuge.
- "Once worked in a proper bank you know, in a proper location. And then someone's son needed a position, and I suddenly found myself thrown out the door. But that's how it goes sometimes."
- "Yes, yes, your goods will be perfectly safe. I personally guarantee it."
- "My clientele is interesting, to say the least. Don't worry though, I'll make sure no mud or blood gets on your items."
- "Worried about the locals? I honestly can't tell you of a safer spot. There's somewhat of an unspoken code down here."
- Moneylenders are like bankers, except that moneylenders offer only access to your account bank, while regular bankers also offer access to your Guild Bank and Guild Store.
- Despite Obenion's title ("moneylender") he does not lend any money.