Developed by Planned Diversion Programming in 2071
How to get
The holotape for this game comes in an issue of the RobCo Fun Magazine, which you find in Concord in the Museum of Freedom, on the third Floor, on the ground near the desk where Sturges is trying to hack the Museum Operations Terminal.
You must protect 8 major American cities from falling atomic bombs.
Cities and landmarks include:
- Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco)
- Space Needle (Seattle)
- Las Vegas Sign (Las Vegas)
- Mount Rushmore (South Dakota)
- Custom House Tower (Boston)
- Gateway Arch (St. Louis)
- National Mall (Washington DC)
- Statue of Liberty (New York)
- This game is a parody on "Missile Command", an Arcade Game by Atari published in 1980.