NOTE: This page is for the PERK called "Attack Dog". For the enemy with the same name, see: Attack Dog (Enemy)
Perk Chart Picture
Dogmeat attacking a raider.
Dogmeat gets bonuses
Attack Dog has 4 ranks:
- Rank 1: Your faithful canine companion can hold an enemy, giving you a greater chance to hit them in V.A.T.S. (Requires: CHR 4)
- Rank 2: When your dog holds an enemy, there's a chance he'll cripple the limb he's biting. (Requires: Level 9, CHR 4)
- Rank 3: When your dog holds an enemy, there's a chance he'll cause them to bleed. (Requires: Level 25, CHR 4)
- Rank 4: (Nuka-World DLC) When adventuring with your dog, you take 10% less damage. (Requires: Level 31, CHR 4)
- Choose this perk if you rely on Dogmeat a lot.