- Inside Brody's room, you will find the computer you are looking for, Brody's Terminal in front of you to the left on the desk.
- It is locked (lv. 3), so it is not immediately accessible unless you have Master Hacker.
- Turn around and look toward the bed.
- To the right of the bed you will see a footlocker.
- Head over to it to find it is also locked (lv. 0)
- Pick the lock to find an important memo inside it, Pleasant Valley Intranet Memo.
- This will direct the Vault Dweller toward the main lodge where they can access the master terminal to reset Brody's password and gain access to the Terminal.
- Head out of the Inn and head to the South, following along the road and head up to the main resort building.
- Go through the main entrance, going over to the left and heading up the ramp there to the second floor.
- Head over to the stairwell that you see ahead of yourself on the left.
- Take the stairs down one level.
- Deal with any enemies in this area and head to the North.
- This will lead you to a door with the "Employees Only."
- Head into the room, be on guard for an enemy inside (Radroach).
- Go to the Western end of the room to find the Pleasant Valley Network Administration.
- Access this terminal and go into [Network Administration], [Reset User Passwords], [Torrance, Brody].
- This will remove the password on the terminal back in the room.
- Make your way back to the room where Brody was staying now.