- This location is found to the Northeast of Peaches Taxidermy.
- Follow the road up the slope to the entrance of the cave.
- On the right-hand side of the road you will see a stock of crates that has the Prepper Note on it.
- You will see a pair of Cultists with a Wolf in the cage by them.
- You can either kill the Cultists yourself or loose the wolf to eliminate them.
- Once dealt with, go inside the cave itself.
- Be on guard as you descend into the cave because of the Wolves found inside there.
- When you reach the bottom of the downsloping trail, head to the Northern side and find the grappling point above you.
- Climb up to that point and continue forward up the ledge in front of you.
- Head on down the tunnel in front of you, and up the next ledge.
- This will lead you to a lead with a drop down into a pool of water.
- You will need to make that leap and dive down into the water below.
- Go to the Southeast from there and climb out of the pool.
- Continue up to the second ledge and then over to the East.
- You will a gap in the wall you cannot enter, go to the North of there.
- You will find yourself in a large cavern with 3 Cultist inside, interacting with barrels of Bliss.
- You can easily sneak up on each and get them with takedowns.
- There are 2 Cultists on the lowest floor and 1 more in the Southeastern corner on a ledge above you.
- Deal with the pair of Cultists in the lower area first.
- After that, sneak up onto the ledge and eliminate the final one here.
- Now, go over to the Eastern wall and look upward to find the grapple point here.
- Hook it with your grapple and climb upwards.
- This will bring you to the Prepper Stash.
- You can find the Prepper Magazines to the left of the helicopter, toward its front.
- Ammo can be found scattered around the area.
- You can also start up and fly out of the cave using the helicopter, carefully.