”Eden's Gate has claimed the Baron Lumber Mill and is holding captured prisoners there until they are ready for Jacob's indoctrination.”
- You have made your way to Baron Lumber Mill, and it is time to start working through the enemy forces here and reclaim the lumber mill for the Resistance.
- Begin your approach from the Eastern hills, using the ledges that overlook the Lumber Mill itself to start marking the enemies around.
- From the hill, you should be able to get a number of the Cultist marked, there are a total of 8 Cultists you need to deal with.
- Slide down the hill, keeping in cover to start toward the edge of the Mill itself.
- You will find a Cultist patrolling this Eastern walkway, who occasionally stops to work out.
- Sneak up behind them and take them down, grabbing the body and hiding it on the walkway behind a lumber mill.
- From there, turn to the South and head for the ladder on the building, to the left of the doorway.
- Climb up the ladder nearby the door to get on this building's rooftop.
- This is the best location to find most of the remaining Cultists in the area.
- From here, you will want to pick off some of the Cultists that are in this area.
- First, focus on the Cultist patrolling nearby the Alarm.
- Kill them with either a takedown or a silent arrow.
- Go over to the alarm and disable it, it is the only one on the property.
- Turn to the right from there and look at the top of the tower there.
- Next, look to the Northeast, across the sandbags to see another Cultists to snipe with a bow and arrow.
- Now, head to the South, over the ledge and toward the edge of the building.
- From here, you can see a patrolling Cultist going between the buildings and a Defender going along the edge of the Lumber Mill property.
- Drop on the Cultist who is patrolling between the building for a Death from Above takedown, or drop behind them and take them down.
- Turn to the West and toward the edge of the property.
- Hide first in the watch post then move behind the concrete barriers, as long as the Defender is looking away.
- Take them down and then start over to the East.
- Head to the North through the opening in between the buildings.
- Go North and then over to the East, going over to the Cultist taunting the prisoner.
- Either sneak up behind them or snipe them with a bow and arrow.
- This just leaves one more Cultist to be eliminated who is on the rooftop of a Southern building about the center of the Southernmost edge.
- Just eliminate this Cultist to claim the Lumber Mill for the Resistance.