"Eden's Gate is stripping the metal off old trains to fortify their bunkers."
- Take some time to go around the whole of the Rail Yard, using the water tower and hills to find and mark the majority of the Cultists found here.
- There are 2 Alarms at this Outpost, with about 8 enemies scattered around, plus 1 animal in a crate.
- Approach the area from the Northern side, approaching the ruined warehouse with the Sniper on top of it.
- Climb up the ladder you see on the outside and of the fence to reach the rooftop of the warehouse.
- Once there, sneak up on the Sniper (who has an RPG) and perform a takedown.
- Move the body over to the ladder just to be safe.
- Now, turn to the West on the Northern side of the roof.
- Go into the opening in the rooftop and take the sloped portion of the rooftop down to the ground.
- Inside the warehouse, go to the Southern raised platform where you can see the Cultist patrolling.
- Hide behind the first stack of bricks and wait for the cultist to come to you.
- Get them with a takedown and leave the body where it is.
- Face to the East and head over to the Northeastern corner of the warehouse.
- In the doorway can be a Cultist (wait for them if needed).
- Go to the South inside the warehouse and over to the scaffold platform with a Cultist on it.
- Hide the body in one of the tunnels under the floor of the warehouse.
- Go back the Northeastern corner of the warehouse.
- Get over to the nearby alarm and disable it.
- Now head to the South, and over to the raised area with the Cultist patrolling it.
- Go to the Western end and climb up the scaffolding to close to the top.
- Wait for the Cultist to be looking Southward over the hills to approach and take them down.
- Grab the body, drop off the train and hide it in the grass outside the Outpost.
- If the body is left there, it can lure the Cultist who is welding on the other side of the Outpost over.
- Look to the North from here to see the Cultist welding.
- Drop to the ground and make your way North, hiding underneath the scaffold platform just past the middle rails.
- Wait for them to be involved with welding and then take them down.
- After that, hide the body to the North outside the compound.
- Go back into the compound and return to where that Cultist was.
- Head over to the alarm to the East and disable it.
- There are now 2 Cultists left in the Outpost for you to deal with.
- Head to the South, past the lumber, stopping between the lumber and the train car.
- Go over to the East, circle around wide to get behind the Cultist.
- Take out the Cultist who has the staff.
- Now, just move up behind the last Cultist and take them out to complete the Outpost.