- Once you make your way to the Doverspike Compound, head to the North where you will see a shed.
- Approach and read the note attached to it, the door next to the note is presently locked.
- Go into the nearby house.
- Inside the house, from the front door, go to the North, following the blood trail.
- In the hallway beyond, turn to the East.
- Go through the open door on the left and into the bed room there.
- Just to the right of the open door is the key you need to open the shed.
- Return outside and go over to the shed.
- Unlock the door and push it open.
- Inside the shed, in the middle of the floor is the hatch covering the ladder down.
- Approach and take the ladder down into the shelter below.
- Inside, turn to the right and go through the doorway.
- There is another door across from you with a note to the right of it.
- To the left of that door is a very secure door that requires electricity to function.
- Go through the door next to the note.
- Keep going to the East through the next room.
- Go straight over to the East into the bunk room.
- You can find some ammo here to add to your stash if needed from the backpack.
- Head back into the previous hallway and turn to the North, into the next hallway.
- Turn West and into the small storeroom to collect some more ammo if needed.
- After that, go East and into the red-lit room in that direction.
- This small closet has a power switch in it.
- Throw it to open up the main security door ... and set most of the bunker on fire.
- Above, 2 soldiers will have arrived on scene.
- Make your way back to the South, past the jet of flame into the main hallway.
- The main room with the security door does have a sprinkler system, which activates and puts out the fire in this area.
- Go through the now powered-up security door into the armory of this stash.
- There are 4 guns split between the 2 racks.
- On top of the crates between the gun racks you will find all the money in this area.
- To the west you will find the 3 Perk Magazines on the first shelf from the door.
- Above the magazines you can find more money.
- Below the Perk Magazines are magazines of ammo.
- Below the gun racks you can collect some Smoke Grenades as well.
- When you clear out this room, make your way back topside.
- Once there, defeat the 2 Cultist Soldiers or just let them be.