Dead Man's Treasure is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Henbane River.
- Approach Dead Man's Mill from any direction.
- Be aware there are 4 Cultists around the building, trying to get in.
- Take out the Cultist at the front door to make things a bit easier.
- Look to the West from the front door to find the Prepper Note.
- Read it to begin the Prepper Stash properly.
- Head to the Eastern portion of the building, going underneath the deck in the back portion of the building.
- Turn to the West and look into the small cave underneath the building.
- Be on guard here because there is a Skunk likely lurking in this spot.
- Deal with the skunk and climb up into the building using the hole in the floor.
- Once in the building, turn to the East and look for the large pile of metal.
- Head over to it and interact with it to collect the wheel that you will need shortly.
- Continue to the East and over to the open window you can see beyond the scrap.
- Use the Zipline here to ride over to the nearby bridge.
- Just to your right is an interactive point where you will be able to place the wheel.
- With the wheel in place, interact with it to shut down the waterfall.
- Slip down the cliff face to the ledge below you.
- Use your Grappling Hook on this ledge to start repelling down the cliff face.
- Just a short distance down you will find a cave that the water was blocking access to.
- Swing in and detach from the rope.
- Follow the path forward deeper into the cave.
- Head to the North to find your way through the cave and to the stash itself.
- Just drop down the 2 ledges in front of you to locate it.
Dead Man's Treasure Video Walkthrough