Deep Dive is a Prepper Stash in Far Cry 5, found in Holland Valley.
- Make your way to the Laurel Residence.
- Go inside the house through the front door.
- Inside the house, go over to the kitchen counter and read the note there.
- Head out to the South and toward the shed you see there.
- There is a hatch nearby the shed, open it and jump in.
- You will land in the water that has flooded the stash.
- Turn around and head over to the table nearby the boarded over doorway.
- On the table you will find the Keycard you need to get into the shed itself.
- Swim over to the ladder and climb out of the water.
- Use the keycard to unlock the door.
- Push open the door and look to the left.
- There, you will find a switch on the wall.
- Activate the switch to drain the water from the stash.
- Go back to the ladder, climb down into the now drained stash.
- Go over to the boards and break through it using a melee weapon.
- Pass through the doorway and collect the goods inside.
Deep Dive Video Walkthrough