"The devoted can rest here during their pilgrimages as they way The Path to Eden's Gate."
- Found on a mountainside with light defenses and a single alarm, this is an easy location to capture.
- Approach from the ledge to the Southwest to get a good overview of the area, letting you see most of the 5 Cultists as well as the VIP.
- There are 2 Angels cleaning inside the Church that are hard to see.
- The alarm sits near the middle of the area.
- Rappel down the cliffside and look to the North, toward the Southwestern edge of the Convent.
- Look to the North to spot the Cultist leaning against the stack of fertilizer bags.
- Sneak up behind them from behind the fertilizer bags and get them with a takedown.
- Turn to the East from there and head over toward the Cultist VIP with a book by a firepit.
- Keep to the outside of the compound, between the wall, fertilizer bags and the flower patches.
- Immediately start going to the North and take down the nearby Cultist who is pouring Bliss into the pool of water.
- It is recommended to move the bodies of these cultist to behind the Southern wall nearby here.
- Look along the covered walkway to find a Cultist patrolling along the top of it.
- Take a little time here to disable the alarm here as well.
- Head to the Southern side of the property and slip through the open window into the church itself.
- In here, you will find 2 Angels that are easily taken down.
- From here, you only have 2 more Cultists to defeat.
- Another patrols along the Northern edge while the last one patrols the Northeastern side.
- Defeat all of them to clear the area.