"Eden's Gate is using this park lodge to perform experiments that can change wolves into monstrosities called "Judges"."
- Make your way over to the entrance of the Elk Jaw Lodge.
- Starting at the entrance of the Lodge, look for the Defender to the South of the Western end.
- On the Western balcony of the Lodge, you can spot a Sniper.
- Move along the Northern edge of the property.
- Search the small patch of grass along the Northern part to find a pair of Cultists.
- Continuing to the West, in the fencing-in portion, you will see a Cultist VIP and a caged wolf.
- Either go around the fence or head to the South of the fence.
- There is an alarm right there that you can approach and disable.
- Continue to the Southern side of the building from there.
- Sneak along the Southern side of the building and climb up the ladder there onto the roof.
- Go to the broken skylight and drop down into the lodge itself.
- Head over to the West from where you land and go through the door.
- Take down the Sniper here.
- Turn to the South and look over the railing.
- Just below you is the Defender with a Flamethrower.
- Drop down and get them with a takedown either in the nearby tall grass or just from behind.
- Turn to the North now, there are just a few Cultists to deal with.
- Start by going up and over to the Alarm and disabling it, taking out both of the Alarms at this Outpost.
- Having dealt with the alarm, start clearing out the remaining Cultists.